2. Gum isn't good unless you chew 2 pieces at a time, more volume...more flavor.
3. Panda Express is not worth it.
4. Sweet Baby Ray's is good on anything.
5. There is no better feeling than jumping on a bandwagon before it becomes a bandwagon.
6. You can always make it seem like you know what you are talking about, as long as you act like you know what you're talking about.
7. You are never too old to enjoy a good concert in the city...even if you have to stay up past midnight.
8. Always appreciate a man who has a deeply rooted loyalty to a sports team...even if you don't like their team.
9. Never give up on your passions, even if you loose track of time and get distracted by life. Your passions make you into the person that you are...so make time for them.
10. You can never encourage someone enough. Always have a truthful and kind word to share with the people around you.
11. Love the Lord your God with all of your heart, with all of your strength, and with all your mind...
And love others as yourself.
The list could go on for days...seriously...he is a genius!
But to keep it to a reasonable reading length, I will just say this...
Each day I am learning more about how to love and cherish my husband. And each day he teaches me something new through being the person he is and the man he is becoming. I don't think I give him enough credit for his wisdom, guidance, love, and direction.
So, today on your birthday, Erik, I want to say...
Thank you. Thank you for being so strong, so humble, so understanding, so patient, so loving, and so willing to journey this life with me. I am blessed by you each day. You make my life better each day. And I love you more and more each day.
Wouldn't and couldn't do it without you.