Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Many Faces of a Rebel

Erik and I made a decision.

To rebel.

Calm down people...we are not dying our hair purple or piercing our eyebrows (again...).

I'm talking Canon Rebel T3. Yup. It is about as rebellious as we get these days and I am TOTALLY okay with that! Yesterday we decided to buy a new camera...specifically for our upcoming trip to Ireland. And, with the husband working on Seminary papers and playing in golf tournaments, I have been left, mostly, to my own devices (and face). So...

Here are the many faces our our new rebellion!















3 comments:

  1. I love it. :) you are like, extremly beautiful. -sigh- i want your hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about that deleted by the author comment. haha! I repeated what I said in my last comment. haha....oops. :)

    ReplyDelete