Sunday, December 11, 2011

28

Wow. 28. Really?

Although the years have passed quickly...I know that, Lord willing, I have so many more to look forward to.

In reflection of these past years, I honestly have to say that I feel so blessed. I have the most incredible husband in the world, the most encouraging and loyal friends, and family that supports and loves me through everything. I don't think there is anything that I could or would change.

So, if you are reading this and you are a part of my life...thank you. Thank you for all you have done to shape me, build me, encourage me, challenge me, and guide me into the person that I am today!

On that note..here is how I spent my 28th birthday! Enjoying my most favorite things in the world...my husband, my sweet pup, my camera, and the Lord's incredible creation!

I'm so grateful for a husband who understands just what I need on my birthday!



1 comment: