Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tis the Season!

It is certainly my most favorite season of the year! I love the fact that I get to listen to endless amounts of cheesy Christmas music (including Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by N'Sync on repeat!), eat WAY to many pepperminty sweets, and shop more than I am usually allowed!

Not only that, but does anyone agree when I think people are generally more kind during Christmas? Well...obviously excluding the Parking Wars wanna-be's at the mall.

I just love this time of year! LOVE IT! The Anderson apartment is officially decorated, after an bad incident of rats eating only and all of our Christmas decor! But AIN'T NOTHIN' GONNA HOLD US DOWN! Apparently, you can't get too mad at anything (even rats) trying to take in the most that the yule tide has to offer!




No comments:

Post a Comment