Saturday, September 22, 2012

Top Secret News - 48 hrs



Hello Everyone,

Have you ever been blown away by God's blessings? So much so that it leaves you shaking your head in humble wonder?

That's where I'm at right now. God just threw down a huge blessing that inches us closer to the next chapter in our adoption journey.

I'm serious! We have some fantastic, amazing, ridiculously incredible news to share with everyone. It's sort of like waiting in line at Disneyland to ride space mountain! (just less screaming children who have been "holding it" for the last hour while waiting in line)

The anticipation is killing me!

I think I will just go ahead and say it.... We are...

(in my head) "DON'T DO IT ERIK!!! HAVE PATIENCE!! KEEP YOUR LIPS SEALED!"

Jessa made me "pinky promise" while looking her in the eye that I would keep this one a secret....something which I am dreadful at!

So until these 48 hours pass, we will all patiently wait together!

I promise this isn't a "Y2K" fake out, we really do have something exciting to tell you.

Time to stop before I spill it. Stay Tuned!

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment