Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Heyse Girls and Company!

Over the break, we had the awesome chance to sneak out of the house while we were in St. Louis to do a mini photo shoot of the Heyse Girls, their husbands, and the man, the myth, and the legend - Taft! We came up with the idea as a gift to my parents for Christmas...MAJOR SUCCESS!!

The 7 of us ended up at the park where Erik and I had our wedding reception and snapped a few great shots of each couple and Tmaster-flex! (It helps when you have two photographers in the family!) I would have to say...the most amazing part was that it only took us about 15 minutes to pick out the pictures we wanted to put in the frame! If you know any of the Heyse girls...you know that this is basically a miracle!

My parents loved the gift, even shed a few tears, and we have some great captured moments to look back on from Christmas 2011! I seriously feel like I am blessed with the best family in the world!








No comments:

Post a Comment