Monday, February 6, 2012

The Adoption Journey

One of my great friends and mentors of life and adoption suggested to me that I should fill out a profile on a website all about other families adoption stories and journeys!

So, I checked it out...and wow!! It is awesome!

It is so cool to see faces, families, and stories of people who are walking through the same process as us or have completed the process after walking a crazy road. I have definitely seen the incredible impact that adoption has on so many lives and reading these stories is such an encouragement to us!

It is also a great way to help other families who are fundraising...because goodness knows...it takes an army and we aren't meant to do it alone!

If you get a chance...check it out...because it is worth it and amazing! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment